Claim No: CFI 011/2009
THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
|AMARJEET SINGH DHIR||Applicant|
(1) WATERFRONT PROPERTY INVESTMENT LIMITED
(2) LINARUS FZERespondents
Claim No: CFI 012/2009
|(1) FIVE RIVER PROPERTIES LLC|
(2) RENAISSANCE HOLDINGS AND DEVELOPERS FZEApplicantsv
(3) WATERFRONT PROPERTY INVESTMENT LIMITED
(4) LINARUS FZERespondents
ORDER OF CHIEF JUSTICE SIR ANTHONY EVANS
MADE ON 19 MAY 2009
1. The Freezing Orders dated 23 April 2009 made by the Court following ex parte Applications by the Claimants heard on 22 April 2009;
2. The Respondents’ Applications dated 14 May 2009 for Orders that paragraph 8 of the said Orders be stayed until further Order by the Court;
3. The Claimants’ Responses thereto dated 17 May 2009; and
4. The Respondents’ Replies thereto dated 18 May 2009:
AND UPON BEING INFORMED:
That the Return Date for the inter parties hearing of the Claimants’ Applications for the said Freezing Orders is now fixed for Tuesday, 26 May 2009.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. That the Respondents’ obligation to provide information under paragraph 8 of the Freezing Orders shall be stayed until the said Return Date, namely, until Tuesday, 26 May 2009;
2. That, save as aforesaid, the Respondents’ Applications dated 14 May 2009 are adjourned to be heard at the same time as the Claimants’ said Applications, namely, on the Return Date, Tuesday, 26 May 2009 (or on any later date that may be ordered by the Court); and
3. Costs of these Applications are reserved to further Order by the Court.
Date of Issue: 20 May 2009
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.