Claim No: CFI 018/2009
THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
|MOHAMMAD KHALID YOUSAF
|andYUSR ISLAMIC INVESTMENT BANK
ORDER OF THE REGISTRAR
MADE ON 17 NOVEMBER 2009
UPON hearing the Claimant and the Counsel for the Defendant at the case management conference
AND UPON reading the documents contained in the case management bundle
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Factual Witness Statements to be exchanged by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 17 December 2009.
2. By no later than 4pm on 2 December 2009, each party shall submit to the other, by way of list and copy documents, all documents available to it upon which it relies, including public documents and those in the public domain, except for any documents that have already been submitted by either party.
3. The parties are at liberty to exchange a second round of factual Witness Statements by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 7 January 2010.
Justice by Reconciliation
4. On or before 4pm Thursday, 17 November 2009 the parties shall exchange lists of three neutral individuals who are available to conduct justice by reconciliation procedures in this case.
5. On or before 4pm Thursday, 26 November 2009 the parties shall in good faith endeavour to agree a neutral individual so exchanged and provided.
6. Failing such agreement by 4pm Thursday, 26 November 2009, the Case Management Conference shall be restored to enable the Courts to facilitate agreement on a neutral individual
7. The parties shall take such serious steps as they may be advised to resolve their disputes by justice by reconciliation procedures before the neutral individual so chosen by no later than Thursday 10 December 2009.
8. A pre-trial review shall take place at 10am on 14 January 2010 for a half day.
9. The trial of this case shall be no more than four days, to commence on Sunday; 21 February 2010.
10. The parties shall agree the trial bundles no later than 21 days before the date fixed for the first day of trial.
11. The Claimant shall lodge with the Court Registry the full set of trial bundles no later than 14 days before the date fixed for the first day of trial.
12. The costs of this hearing be in the case.
Date of Issue: 6 December 2009