IN THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE
DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
Claim No. CFI 030/2009
JSA LAW LIMITED
(1) NEZAR FREENY
(2) AMANAH HOLDING CORP
(A company incorporated under the laws of Canada)
(3) Dr AHMAD MOHAMMED R ALSOLAIM
(4) INTERKEY COMPANY FOR COMMUNICATION AND COMPUTER LLC
(A company incorporated under the laws of Saudi Arabia)
(5) AMANAH XDATA LLC
UPON the first and second Defendants and the Third and Fourth Defendants consenting to an Order being drawn up in the terms set out below.
BY CONSENT IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. Pursuant to paragraph 6 of the Order of Justice Sir John Chadwick made on 18 November 2009, the third and Fourth Defendant’s costs of the claim after 3 November 2009, and the costs incurred by the Third and Fourth Defendants as a result of the adjournment by the First and Second Defendants of the hearing fixed for 16 November 2009, be assessed in the sum of US$ 20,000(the “Sum”) and shall be paid by the First and Second Defendants.
2. The Sum shall be paid by the First and Second Defendants to the Third and Fourth Defendants by 31 December 2009.
3. There be liberty to apply.
Dated this _____ day of ________________2009
We consent to an Order in the above terms. We consent to an Order in the above terms
Signed …………………………. Signed ………………………………..
HADEF AND PARTNERS CLIFFORD CHANCE LLP
Emaar Square 3rd Floor, The Exchange Building
Building 3, level 5 Dubai International Financial Centre
Downtown Burj Dubai PO Box 9380
PO Box 37172 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Solicitors for the First and Second Solicitors for the First and Second
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.