Claim No. CFI 006/2010
THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
|IN THE MATTER OF AMANAH XDATA LLC
|ANDIN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION OF INDEX SECURITIES LLC (35/2010)
ORDER OF SIR JOHN CHADWICK MADE ON 17 MAY 2010
UPON reading the documents recorded on the Court file as having been read
AND UPON reading correspondence related thereto
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. The equipment which is listed in the Schedule to this Order (“the Equipment”) may be released by Etisalat from the Amanah XData racks so that it can be relocated in racks leased or to be leased by the Applicant at the Etisalat Data Centre.
2. Etisalat may give to the Applicant access to the Equipment for the purposes of the Applicant’s business upon Etisalat’s usual terms and conditions.
3. Etisalat may apply to this Court to vary or discharge this Order, such application to be made on 48 hours notice to the Applicant, Index Securities LLC.
4. Amanah XData LLC (by its liquidator) may apply to this Court to vary or discharge this Order, such application to be made on 48 hours notice to the Applicant, Index Securities LLC, and to Etisalat.
Justice Sir John Chadwick
Date of Issue: 17 May 2010
1. Disaster Recovery Server:
HP Porliat DL 380G5
Serial No CZC8104V3V
IP Address 192.168.5.6
2. Web Server:
Dell PE 2950
System service tag 1KL4J2J
Index Network IP 192.168.5.4
Etisalat Private IP 10.4.37.4
Etisalat Public 220.127.116.11
3. Database Server:
Dell PE 2590
System service tag 85M4J2J
Index Network IP 192.168.5.5
Etisalat Private IP 10.4.37.5
Host Name: Index_E_Hosting
D-Link 8 ports 10/100 Switch
6. Leased Line 19747002 Circuit 1617526002