Claim No: CFI 014/2011
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
IN THE MATTER OF
(1) NATIONAL BONDS CORPORATION P.J.S.C.
(2) DEYAAR DEVELOPMENT P.J.S.C.
UPON the parties consenting thereto on the terms set out in this Order;
IT IS ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. Claimant shall provide the further information requested by First Defendant by 15 August 2011.
2. Second Defendant shall provide the further information requested by First Defendant by 15 August 2011.
3. The First Defendant shall file a consolidated Defence & Counterclaim to each of Claimant’s claim and Second Defendant’s counterclaim by 8 September 2011.
4. Claimant shall file a Reply and Defence to Counterclaims by 20 October 2011, if so advised.
5. Second Defendant shall file a Reply to First Defendant’s Defence & Counterclaim by 20 October 2011, if so advised.
6. First Defendant shall file a Reply to the Defences to Counterclaim by 27 October 2011, if so advised.
7. A restored Case Management Conference shall be fixed for the first open date after 17 November 2011. The parties shall provide the Court with dates to avoid by 4pm on 4 August 2011.
8. The Claimant shall 14 days prior to the Case Management Conference prepare a draft Case Memorandum and a draft List of Issues and circulate to the parties.
9. The parties shall seek to agree a Case Memorandum and List of Issues by 7 days before the Case Management Conference and shall in any event file a draft Case Memorandum and List of Issues with the Court by that date.
10.Each party shall prepare and submit to the Court a Case Management Information Sheet no later than 7 days before the Case Management Conference.
Manager — Judicial Support and Communications
Date: 2 August 2011