Claim No. CFI 022/2012
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
|DR THOMAS SCOTT WEIR
KENEXA MIDDLE EAST FZ LLCDefendant
CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Court file
AND UPON reading the Case Management Bundle
AND UPON hearing counsel at the Case Management Conference held on 8 October 2012.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
Production of Documents
1. Standard production of documents to be made by each party on or before 31 October 2012.
2. Parties to file and serve any Request to Produce on or before 31 October 2012.
3. Objections to Requests to Produce (if any) shall be filed and served within 14 days thereafter and in any event not later than 14 November 2012.
4. Where objections to any Requests to Produce have been made, the Court will determine those objections and will make any Disclosure Order within the following 14 days and in any event not later than 28 November 2012.
5. The parties shall comply with the terms of any Disclosure Order within 14 days thereafter and in any event not later than 12 December 2012.
6. Where there are no objections to a particular Request contained in a Request to Produce, documents responsive to that request shall be produced within 14 days from the date of the Request to Produce, and in any event not later than 14 November 2012.
7. Signed Statements of Witnesses of Fact and hearsay, notices where required, to be exchanged nine weeks following the close of the disclosure stage, and in any event not later than 9 January 2013.
8. Any Witness Statement evidence in reply to be filed and served within four weeks thereafter and in any event not later than 6 February 2013.
9. Unless otherwise ordered, Witness Statements are to stand as evidence in chief of the witness at trial.
Progress Monitoring Date
10. Fixed for 4 March 2013.
11. The parties are to send the Registrar a Progress Monitoring Information Sheet.
12. Agreed trial bundles to be completed in accordance with Part 35
of the RDC and lodged by no later than two weeks before trial.
13. A single reading list approved by all parties’ legal representatives for trial to be lodged with the Registry no later than two days before fixed trial date, together with an estimate of time required for reading.
Skeleton Argument, Opening Statements and Chronology
14. Skeleton Arguments and written Opening Statements to be served on all other parties and lodged with the Court – two days before the start of trial for the Claimant and one day before the start of trial for the Defendant.
15. The parties are to prepare a chronology of significant events cross-referenced to significant documents, pleadings and Witness Statements to be agreed, insofar as possible, and to be filed one week before trial.
16. The trial of this matter is to take place on 14 April 2013 with an estimated duration of 3 days.
17. Costs in the case.
18. Liberty to apply.
Date of Issue: 10 October 2012