Claim No. CFI 002/2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
DAMAC PARK TOWERS COMPANYLIMITED
AMENDED CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE SHAMLAN AL SAWALEHI
UPON reviewing the Court file
AND UPONreading the Case Management Bundle
AND UPON hearing counsel at the Case Management Conference held on 14 April 2014
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
The following procedural deadlines shall apply:
Production of Documents
1. Standard production of documents to be made by each party within fourteen (14) days of a judgment on Defendant’s Application on Preliminary Issues [RDC 2011 Rule 28.6], on or before 31 August 2014.
2. Parties to file and serve any Request to Produce within thirty (30) days of a judgment on Defendant’s Application on Preliminary Issues [12-06-2014]. [RDC 28.13], on or before 30 September 2014.
3. Objections to Requests to Produce (if any) shall be filed and served within  days thereafter. [RDC 28. 16], on or before 14 October 2014.
4. Where objections to any Requests to Produce have been made, the Court will determine those objections and will make any disclosure order within the following  days. [RDC 28.20], on or before 28 October 2014.
5. The parties shall comply with the terms of any disclosure order within  days thereafter. [RDC 28.22], on or before 11 November 2014.
6. Where there are no objections to a particular Request contained in a Request to Produce, documents responsive to that request shall be produced within  days from the date of the Request to Produce. [RDC 28.15], on or before 25 November 2014.
7. Signed statements of witnesses of fact, and hearsay notices where required by [RDC 29.2 and 29.103 to 29.105 inclusive] to be exchanged 8 weeks following the close of the disclosure stage, on or before 20 January 2015.
8. Any Witness Statement evidence in reply to be filed and served within 2 weeks thereafter, on or before 3 February 2015.
9. Unless otherwise ordered, Witness Statements are to stand as evidence in chief of the witness at trial.
10. Agreed trial bundles to be completed in accordance with Part 35 of the RDC and lodged by not later than 2 weeks before trial [RDC 35.33].
11. A single reading list approved by all parties’ legal representatives for trial to be lodged with the Registry not later than 2 days before fixed trial date, together with an estimate of time required for reading. [RDC 35.50].
Skeleton Argument, Opening Statements and Chronology
12. Skeleton Arguments and Written Opening Statements to be served on all other parties and lodged with the Court – two days before the start of trial for the Claimant and one day before the start of trial for the Defendant. [RDC 35.61].
13. Parties to prepare a Chronology of significant events cross-referenced to significant documents, pleadings and witness statements to be agreed, insofar as possible, and to be filed 1 week before trial. [RDC 35.63].
14. The trial of this matter is to take place on 8 March 2015 with an estimated duration of 2 days.
Date: 30 September 2014
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.