Claim No: CFI-019-2013
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) ROBERTO’S CLUB LLC
(2) EMAIN KADRIE
PAOLO ROBERTO RELLA
ORDER OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF JUSTICE SIR JOHN CHADWICK MADE ON 10 NOVEMBER 2014
UPON hearing counsel for the Claimants and counsel for the Defendant at the trial on 18 to 20 May 2014 and 22 May 2014
AND UPON reading the submissions and evidence filed and recorded on the case file
AND UPON this matter coming before the Court for judgment on 28 October 2014
AND UPON hearing counsel for the Claimants and counsel for the Defendant on matters arising from the judgment delivered on 28 October 2014
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Defendant shall transfer to the Second Claimant 340 of the shares in Roberto’s Club LLC now registered in his name within 14 days of the date of this Order.
2. The Defendant shall repay to the Second Claimant USD 56,667 in respect of the monies advanced to him in 2010 within 14 days of the date of this Order.
3. The Defendant shall repay to the First Claimant, within 14 days of the date of this Order:
(a) AED 41,041 in respect of advance rental payments; and
(b) AED 4,764 in respect of certain unpaid bills and expenses incurred by the Defendant
4. The Claimants’ claims for repayment of sums paid in respect of the Defendant’s medical expenses are dismissed.
5. All counterclaims made by the Defendant are dismissed.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, the order made by Deputy Chief Justice Sir John Chadwick on 31 December 2013 shall continue until further order.
7. The Defendant shall pay the Claimants’ costs, to be assessed on the standard basis if not agreed.
Date of Issue: 10 November 2014
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.