Claim No: CFI-026-2009
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) RAFED ABDEL MOHSEN BADER AL KHORAFI
(2) AMRAH ALI ABDEL LATIF AL HAMAD
(3) ALIA MOHAMED SULAIMAN AL RIFAI
(1) BANK SARASIN-ALPEN (ME) LIMITED
(2) BANK SARASIN & CO. LTD
UPON reviewing the Claimants’ Application Notice CFI-026-2009/24 dated 4 January 2015 seeking an extension of time to file and serve evidence in advance of the Quantum Determination
AND UPON reviewing the Order of the Deputy Chief Justice Sir John Chadwick in the abovementioned matter made on 28 October 2014, issued on 30 October 2014;
AND UPON reading the relevant material in the case file;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. In accordance with Part 23 of the Rules of the DIFC Courts, the Claimants are hereby granted leave to file and serve evidence in reply to the Defendants’ evidence served on 15 December 2014 pursuant to a Consent Order executed between the parties dated 11 December 2014 by no later than 4pm on Wednesday 7 January 2015.
2. Costs of this Application be costs in the case.
Date of issue: 4 January 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.