Claim No: CFI 018/2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
Mr KISHANCHAND GANGARAM BHATIA
ICICI BANK LIMITED
ORDER OF JUSTICE ROGER GILES
UPON reviewing the Claimant’s application notice dated 12 January 2015 seeking to add Nirmala Kishandchan and Jayshree Punit Bhatia ( “the Additional Claimants” ) as Claimants
AND UPON noting the statement of Kishandchand Gangaram Bhatia dated 6 January 2015 and the consents of the Additional Claimants
AND UPON noting the proposed amended particulars of claim giving effect to the addition of the Additional Claimants
AND UPON noting that the Defendant consents to the addition of the Additional Claimants and the amendment of the Particulars of Claim
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Additional Claimants be added as Claimants.
2. The addition of the Additional Claimants shall not affect the Defendant’s ability to contend that the Claimants’ claims are statute barred.
3. The proposed amended Particulars of Claim be filed within seven days.
4. The Defence to the amended Particulars of Claim be filed within 21 days.
5. Costs of the application be costs in the case.
Date of Issue: 12February 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.