Claim No: CFI 027/2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BEFORE JUDICIAL OFFICER NASSIR AL NASSER
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER NASSIR AL NASSER
UPON reviewing the Defendant’s Application Notice CFI 027-2014/5 dated 12 February 2015 seeking adjournment of the Case Management Conference hearing (“the Application”)
AND UPON reading the parties’ email correspondence
AND UPON reviewing the Claimant’s response to the Application dated 12 February 2015
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Defendant’s application to adjourn the Case Management Conference hearing is rejected.
2. The Claimant shall provide the Defendant with drafts of the case memorandum and the list of issues by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 12 February 2015.
3. The Defendant shall review and comment on the case memorandum and the list of issues by no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 24 February 2015.
4. The CMC bundle shall be filed by no later than 10am on Wednesday, 25 February 2015.
5. There be no order as to costs.
6. Liberty to apply.
Nassir Al Nasser
Date of issue: 12 February 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.