Claim No. CFI 024/2010
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
CORINTH PIPEWORKS S.A.
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
Defendant/Part 21 Claimant
(1) AFRAS LIMITED
(2) RADHAKRISHNAN NANDA KUMAR
Part 21 Defendants
ORDER OFJUSTICE SIR DAVID STEEL
UPON the hearing of Application Notice No. CFI-024-2010/10 filed by the Defendant on 26 January 2015 and considering the supporting witness evidence thereto,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Afras Limited and Radhakrishnan Nanda Kumar shall pay Barclays Bank Plc US$1,180,223.71 as an interim payment on account of Barclays’ costs of and occasioned by these proceedings, pursuant to RDC 38.13, within 14 days of this Order.
2. The liability of Afras Limited and Radhakrishnan Nanda Kumar to make the payment set out in paragraph 1 of this Order is joint and several.
3. The award of the interim payment set out in paragraph 1 of this Order is without prejudice to the rights of Barclays Bank Plc to apply for a detailed assessment of its costs of and occasioned by these proceedings in due course.
4. Afras Limited and Radhakrishnan Nanda Kumar shall pay Barclays Bank Plc’s costs of and occasioned by this Application.
Date of Issue: 4 March 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.