Claim No: CFI 022/2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
SAMER HENRY TADROSS
LEVANT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
(t/a LEVANT CAPITAL LIMITED)
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER MAHA AL MEHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Defendant’s Application by way of email dated 5 March 2015 requesting an extension of time to comply with the Disclosure Order dated 1 March 2015
AND UPON reviewing the Claimant’s response and the subsequent correspondence between the parties in relation to the extension
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Defendant’s Application is granted.
2. The deadline for both parties to comply with the Disclosure Order dated 1 March 2015 is extended to 4pm on Wednesday, 18 March 2015.
3. Signed statements of witnesses of fact shall be exchanged by no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 7 April 2015.
4. Any witness statement evidence in reply shall be filed and served by no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 21 April 2015.
5. A Pre-Trial Review shall be listed on the first available date after 21 April 2015, to be confirmed in due course.
Date of Issue: 9 March 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.