Claim No. CFI 004/2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
MIRABAUD (MIDDLE EAST) LTD
CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER
UPON reviewing the Court file
AND UPON agreement by the Parties
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT
List of Issues
1. The Parties to agree a comprehensive list of factual and legal issues no later than 4pm on Sunday, 5 April 2015, which will serve as the basis of the claims that the Court has to determine. This is to replace the need for amendments to the Statements of Case.
Production of Documents
2. Further Standard production to be made by each party on or before 4pm on Sunday, 5 April 2015.
3. Parties to file and serve any Request to Produce on or before 4pm on Sunday, 5 April 2015.
4. Objections to Requests to produce (if any) shall be filed and served within 7 days thereafter and in any event not later than 4pm on Sunday, 12 April 2015.
5. Where objections to any Requests to Produce have been made, the Court will determine those objections on paper no later than 4pm on Thursday, 16 April 2015.
Witness Statements of Fact
6. Signed statements of witnesses of fact and hearsay notices, where required, to be exchanged by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 23 April 2015.
7. Any witness statement in reply to be filed and served within 1 week thereafter and in any event not later than 4pm on Thursday, 30 April 2015.
8. Agreed trial bundles to be completed in accordance with Part 35 of the RDC and lodged by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 3 May 2015.
9. A single reading list approved by all Parties’ legal representatives for trial to be lodged with the Registry by no later than 4 pm on Thursday, 7 May 2015, together with an estimate of time required for reading.
Skeleton Arguments, Opening Statements and Chronology
10. Skeleton Arguments and Written Opening Statements to be mutually exchanged and lodged with the Court by no later than 4 pm on Thursday, 7 May 2015.
11. Parties to prepare a Chronology of significant events cross-referenced to significant documents, pleadings and witness statements, to be agreed, insofar as possible, and to be filed by no later than 4 pm on Thursday, 7 May 2015.
12. A Pre-Trial Review is to be fixed for hearing on 3 May 2015.
13. The trial of this matter is listed on 10 May 2015 with an estimated duration of two days.
14. Costs in the case.
15. Liberty to apply.
Date of issue: 25 March 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.