Claim No: CFI-036-2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
VANNIN CAPITAL PCC PLC
for and on behalf of protected cell – Project Ramsey
(1) MR RAFED ABDEL MOHSEN BADER AL KHORAFI
(2) MRS AMRAH ALI ABDEL LATIF AL HAMAD
(3) MRS ALIA MOHAMED SULAIMAN AL RIFAI
(4) KBH KAANUUN LIMITED
(5) BANK SARASIN-ALPEN (ME) LIMITED
(6) BANK J. SAFRA SARASIN LTD (FORMERLY BANK SARASIN & CO LIMITED)
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER MAHA AL MEHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Claimant’s Notice of Commencement of Assessment of Bill of Costs together with its Statement of Costs dated 14 May 2015
AND UPON reviewing the First to Third Defendants’ Detailed Points of Dispute dated 4 June 2015
AND UPON reading the Claimant’s Reply Submissions dated 25 June 2015
AND UPON reading the First to Third Defendants’ Reply Submissions dated 8 September 2015
AND UPON considering Practice Direction No.5 of 2014 on the DIFC Courts’ Costs Regime
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The First, Second and Third Defendants shall pay into Court within seven (7) days the amount of USD 28,749.30, being fifty percent (50%) of the amount claimed as costs by the Claimant pursuant to the Order of H.E. Justice Omar Al Muhairi dated 18 February 2015.
2. Costs of this Order shall be costs in the Detailed Cost Assessment.
Date of issue: 10 September 2015
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.