CFI 037/2015 William Daniel Milligan v Al Mojil Investment Limited & Mohammed Al-Mojil Group
Claim No. CFI 037/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
WILLIAM DANIEL MILLIGAN
AL MOJIL INVESTMENT LIMITED
MOHAMMED AL-MOJIL GROUP
UPON the Claimant and the First and Second Defendant (together the “Parties”) having agreed to stay proceedings on 14 March 2016 and subsequently on 26 March 2016 in order for mediation to be arranged and for settlement to be achieved, if possible
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Court proceedings shall be stayed from 29 March 2016 until 29 May 2016 to enable mediation to occur.
2. The Parties shall update the Court by no later than 4pm on 29 March 2016 as to the progress of the mediation.
3. In the event that the mediation is unsuccessful, the Case Management Conference that has been listed to be held on Monday, 20 June 2016 will proceed in relation to the First Defendant.
4. Notwithstanding the above, if the mediation is unsuccessful, the Second Defendant is to file its application to contest jurisdiction ( the “Second Defendant’s Application”) by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 5 June 2016.
5. The Claimant’s evidence in answer to the Second Defendant’s Application is to be filed by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 26 June 2016.
6. The Second Defendant’s evidence in reply, if any, is to be filed by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 3 July 2016.
7. The hearing on the Second Defendant’s application will take place in July 2016.
Date of Issue: 6 April 2016