Claim No: CFI-043-2014
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
DNB BANK ASA
(1) GULF EYADAH CORPORATION
(2) GULF NAVIGATION HOLDING PJSC
ORDER OF ASSISTANT REGISTAR NATASHA BAKIRCI
NOTICE: YOU, KHAMIS JUMA KHMIS BUAMIM, MUST OBEY THIS ORDER. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY BE FINED OR COMMITTED TO PRISON FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT
UPON reviewing the Judgment Creditor’s Application Notice CFI-043-2014/6 dated 10 August 2016 seeking an Order that Khamis Juma Khmis Buamim, Manager of the Second Judgment Debtor, attend Court to provide information
AND UPON the parties having agreed that the hearing date set in the Order of the Court dated 18 August 2016 requiring Mr Buamim’s attendance at Court on 6 September 2016 be adjourned to a later date
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.Mr Khamis Juma Khmis Buamim shall attend the DIFC Courts at 10am on Tuesday 4 October 2016. At that time, Mr Khamis Juma Khmis Buamim shall answer on oath such questions as the Court may require.
2 .The Second Judgment Debtor shall disclose to the DIFC Courts and the Judgment Creditor, within 14 days of being served with this Order, the documents set out in Schedule A to this Order.
Date of issue: 8 September 2016
In this schedule:
“JD” connotes the Second Judgment Debtor.
“Person” includes a reference to a corporate entity.
“Material” means in an amount of USD 250,000 or more; or a debt which would be material in the financial statements of the JD.
(1) Annual and/or Audited Accounts for the JD since 1 June 2014.
(2) Balance Sheets of the JD since 1 June 2014.
(3) Management Accounts for JD since 1 June 2014.
(4) The JD’s Bank Statements for all accounts held in the UAE and Worldwide since 1 June 2014.
(5) Details of and evidence relating to all monies due from JD’s creditors and/or any other persons to the JD.
(6) Details of and documents evidencing all assets owned, in the possession or and/or in the control of the JD in the UAE and Worldwide, including but not limited: ships, vessels, vehicles, warehouses and inventory.
(7) Details of and documents evidencing the sale, transfer and/or disposal directly or indirectly of the JD’s assets since 1 June 2014.
(8) Documents evidencing any letters of credit or other credit facilities held by JD in the UAE and Worldwide.
(9) Details of and documents evidencing a funding pledge by any person in favour of the JD.
(10) Details of and documents evidencing a pledge of support by any person in favour of the JD since 1 June 2014.
(11) Details of and documents evidencing all material debts satisfied by the JD since 1 June 2014.
(12) Details of and documents relating to all loan agreements entered into by the JD since 1 June 2014.
(13) Details of and documents evidencing all material debts currently owed by the JD to any person.
(14) Details of and documents evidencing the ownership by the JD of any corporate entities, and, the extent of that ownership.
(15) Names of persons with legal and/or beneficial ownership of 5% or more of the share capital of the JD and the percentage of share capital owned by each.
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.