Claim No. CFI 016/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BEFORE H.E. JUSTICE ALI AL MADHANI
(1) MOHAMMAD ABU ALHAJ
(2) ABU ALHAJ HOLDING
(1) SHEIK SULTAN KHALIFA SULTAN AL NEHAYAN IN HIS CAPACITY AS DIRECTOR OF GOLD HOLDING LTD
(2) SHEIK SULTAN KHALIFA SULTAN AL NEHAYAN
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE ALI AL MADHANI
UPON hearing the Claimant and Counsel for the Defendant at a Pre-Trial Review on 21 November 2016
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Claimant shall submit any witness statements of fact to be relied upon at trial by no later than 4pm on Wednesday 23 November 2016.
2. The Defendant shall submit any witness statements in reply by no later than 4pm on Monday 28 November 2016.
3. The Defendant shall prepare trial bundles, the cost of which shall be covered by the Claimant, to be filed and served by no later than 2pm on Sunday 4 December 2016.
4. Both the Claimant and Defendant shall file and serve skeleton arguments by no later than 2pm on Sunday 4 December 2016.
5. The trial shall be listed for two days to commence at 10am on Monday 5 December 2016.
Amna Al Owais
Date of Issue: 21 November 2016
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.