Claim No: CFI 005/2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BEFORE H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
(1) MR RAFED ABDEL MOHSEN BADER AL KHORAFI
(2) MRS AMRAH ALI ABDEL LATIF AL HAMAD
(3) MRS ALIA MOHAMED SULAIMAN AL RIFAI
BANK SARASIN-ALPEN (ME) LIMITED
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Order of H.E. Justice Omar Al Muhairi dated 2 May 2016 ordering that the Defendant be wound up under the DIFC Insolvency Law No 3 of 2009, appointing Mr Shahab Haider of Sajjad Haider Chartered Accountants LLP as the liquidator (the “Liquidator”), and granting permission to the Liquidator to apply to the Court for the fixing of the Liquidator’s remuneration
AND UPON reviewing the Defendant’s application dated 30 June 2016
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Liquidator’s remuneration be fixed by reference to the time properly given by the Liquidator and his staff in attending to matters arising out of the liquidation.
2. The exact amount of remuneration be set by the Court upon application by the Liquidators within 2 months of each six month anniversary of this Order.
3. Further or other relief with liberty to apply.
4. The costs of and occasioned by this application be costs in the liquidation.
Amna Al Owais
Date of Issue: 28 December 2016
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.