Claim No: CFI-014-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) MR RAFED ABDEL MOHSEN BADER AL KHORAFI
(2) MRS AMRAH ALI ABDEL LATIF AL HAMAD
(3) MRS ALIA MOHAMMED SULAIMAN AL RIFAI
(1) BANK SARASIN ALPEN (ME) LIMITED
(2) BANK J. SAFRA SARASIN (FORMERLY BANK SARASIN & CO)
ORDER OF ASSISTANT REGISTRAR NATASHA BAKIRCI
UPON reading the Claimant’s Application Notice CFI-014-2016/5 dated 29 January 2017 seeking an amendment to the Consent Order for an extension of time to file Particulars of Claim (the “Application”)
AND UPON reading the First Witness Statement of Roger James Bowden dated 29 January 2017 filed in support
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT
1.The Application is granted.
2. Paragraph 1 of the Court’s Order of 21 November 2016 is varied so as to read:
“Pursuant to Rule 7.31(2) of the Rules of the DIFC Courts, time for service of the Particulars of Claim on the Second Defendant shall be extended until 4.30pm. on 9 January 2017”.
3. Costs in the.
Date of issue: 6 February 2017
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.