Claim No. CFI-027-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY P.J.S.C.
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYPRUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
(1) DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
(2) JOSEPH EL FADL
UPON the agreement of the Claimants and the First Defendant:
ACCORDINGLY IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
- The First Defendant has agreed, in response to the Claimants’ request for documents dated 3 March 2017, to provide to the Claimants policy documents belonging to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (“DTT”) and identified in the Schedule to this Consent Order (“Policies”). The Policies are provided to the Claimants by the First Defendant subject to the following restrictions:
- The restrictions requiring produced documents to be used only for the purpose of the proceedings under RDC 28.64 shall continue to apply to the Claimants in respect of the Policies even if any of them are read to or by the Court, or referred to, at a hearing which has been held in public, and the Claimants shall not provide the Policies to anyone other than the lawyers acting for them in these proceedings.
- Third parties shall not be permitted to obtain copies of the Policies.
- All judgments and/or other public Court documents and/or any other documents which can be viewed by the public shall be redacted in order to omit references to the contents of the Policies.
- There shall be no order as to costs.
Maha Al Mehairi
Date of Issue: 4 July 2017