Claim No: CFI-014-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) MR RAFED ABDEL MOHSEN BADER AL KHORAFI
(2) MRS AMRAH ALI ABDEL LATIF AL HAMAD
(3) MRS ALIA MOHAMMED SULAIMAN AL RIFAI
(1) BANK SARASIN ALPEN (ME) LIMITED
(2) BANK J. SAFRA SARASIN (FORMERLY BANK SARASIN & CO)
UPON the parties having agreed to the terms below by way of consent order dated 1 August 2017
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Claimants and the Second Defendant shall liaise with the Registry to fix a hearing in the window 26 February to 22 March 2018 with a time estimate of 3 days (including 1 day pre-reading).
2. The Claimants shall file and serve evidence in opposition to the application by 4pm on Thursday 10 August 2017.
3. If so advised the Second Defendant shall file and serve evidence in reply by 4pm on Thursday 19 October 2017.
4. The Second Defendant shall provide the Claimants with a draft index for a hearing bundle in accordance with RDC 23.57-23.60 and a draft chronology by 4pm on 1 February 2018. The Claimants shall provide their comments on the draft index and draft chronology 4pm on Tuesday 6 February 2018.
5. The parties shall file at Court an agreed chronology by 4pm on Thursday 8 February 2018.
6. The Second Defendant shall lodge and serve on the Claimants a copy of the hearing bundle 10 working days prior to the first sitting date.
7. Skeleton arguments and authorities bundles shall by lodged and served 5 working days before the first sitting date.
8. Costs in the application.
Date of issue: 1 August 2017
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.