Claim No: CFI 037/2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BEFORE THE DEPUTY CHIEF JUSTICE SIR DAVID STEEL
ILYAS GAFFAR SABOOWALA
(1) SOMAN KUNIYATH KUNJUNNI NAIR
(2) MINI SOMAN THORUVIL VELUTHEDATH
(3) RAG FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER NASSIR AL NASSER
FURTHER TO the Order of The Deputy Chief Justice Sir David Steel dated 27 September 2017
AND UPON reviewing the Claimant’s Application No. CFI-037-2017/4 (the “Claimant’s Application) dated 1 October 2017 seeking an extension of time for filing the Reply to Defence and Counterclaim and reply evidence (the “Claimant’s Reply”);
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Claimant’s Application is denied.
2. A late filing fee shall be imposed for every day the Claimant’s Reply is late commencing on Thursday, 28 September 2017 until the date the Claimant’s Reply is filed.
3. Each party shall bear their own costs.
Nassir Al Nasser
Date of issue: 1 October 2017
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.