Claim No: CFI-020-2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) MOHAMMAD BIN HAMAD ABDUL-KARIM AL-MOJIL
(2) ADEL BIN MOHAMMAD BIN HAMAD AL-MOJIL
PROTIVITI MEMBER FIRM (MIDDLE EAST) LIMITED
UPON the Claimants having made an open offer for security for costs by way of letter dated 24 September 2017
AND UPON the Defendant having accepted the Claimants’ offer by letter dated 5 October 2017
AND UPON the Claimants having subsequently agreed further matters in relation to the provision of security for costs by way of letter dated 17 October 2017
AND UPON the Parties having subsequently agreed further matters in relation to the provision of security for costs by way of further correspondence
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. The Claimants shall pay the sum of AED 7,350,000 (the “Security Amount”) into the DIFC Courts by way of security for the Defendant’s costs in three tranches:
(a) AED 3,675,000 within 3 working days of the issuance of this consent order by the Court;
(b) AED 1,837,500 on 15 January 2018; and
(c) AED 1,837,500 on 15 April 2018.
2. The Defendant accepts the provision by the Claimants of the Security Amount in accordance with the terms set out herein as being sufficient security for all of the Defendant’s costs in the proceedings and shall not make an application for any further security for costs pending the final determination of these proceedings.
3. The parties are at liberty to apply to the DIFC Court in respect of implementation and/ or enforcement of this order.
4. There be no order as to costs.
Date of issue: 5 November 2017
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.