Claim No: CFI 033/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) ORION HOLDINGS OVERSEAS LIMITED (IN LIQUIDATION)
(2) ORION GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC (IN LIQUIDATION)
(3) ORION CAPITAL LIMITED (IN LIQUIDATION)
(1) MOHAMMED ABU AL HAJ
(2) NIDAL ABDEL KHALEQ ABU AL HAJ
(3) PRIVATBANK IHAG ZURICH AG
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER NASSIR AL NASSER
UPON reviewing the Third Defendant’s Application Notice CFI 033-2015/8 dated 26 February 2018 seeking extension of time to serve the second Acknowledgment of Service (“the Application”)
AND UPON reading the relevant material in the case file
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Application is granted.
2. Time for the filing and service of the Third Defendant’s second Acknowledgment of Service shall be extended until the handing down of the final decision of any application for permission to appeal to the DIFC Court of Appeal. Should the Application for permission to appeal be successful, then time for the filing service of the Third Defendant’s second Acknowledgment of Service shall be extended until the handing down of the final decision of the Court of Appeal.
3. Costs in relation to this Application are to be costs in the case.
4. Liberty to apply.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 28 February 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.