Claim No: CFI-027-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY PJSC
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYRPUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
MR JOSEPH EL FADL
UPON the filing of the Claimants’ application for permission to appeal against the judgment of Justice Roger Giles dated 12 February 2018 (the “Judgment”) on the joinder application filed on 5 March 2018 (“Claimants’ Permission to Appeal Application”)
AND UPON the agreement of the Claimants and the Respondent.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The deadline for the Respondent to file any written submissions in response to the Claimants’ Permission to Appeal Application shall be extended to 28 days after provision of draft Re-Amended Particulars of Claim by the Claimants.
2. The draft Re-Amended Particulars of Claim shall be provided by the Claimants on or before 29 April 2018.
3. There shall be no order as to costs.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 3 April 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.