Claim No. CFI-033-2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BANKMED (SAL) TRADING
IN THE DIFC UNDER THE TRADE NAME BANKMED (DUBAI)
(1) FAST TELECOM GENERAL TRADING LLC
(2) ALI MOHAMMED SALEM ABU ADAS
(3) MOHAMMED JAWDAT AYESH MUSTAFA AL BARGUTHI
(4) SAIF SAEED SULAIMAN MOHAMED AL MAZROUEI
(5) IBRAHIM SAIF HORMODI
(6) AHMED ABDEL KADER HAMDAN ZAHRAN
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Third Defendant’s Application No. CFI-033-2017/3 and documents filed in support seeking to set aside the Default Judgment of Judicial Officer Nassir Al Nasser dated 29 October 2017 (the “Application”)
AND UPON reading the documents in the Court file
AND PURSUANT to Part 14.2 of the DIFC Court Rules (the “RDC”)
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Application is granted on the basis that the Third Defendant should be allowed to defend the claim.
2. The Default Judgment of Judicial Officer Nassir Al Nasser dated 29 October 2017 is set aside against the Third Defendant.
3.The Claimant shall file and serve its statement of case and particulars of claim within 14 days from the date of this Order.
4. The Third Defendant shall file and serve its defence to the statement of case and particulars of claim within 28 days after service of the particulars of claim.
5. The costs in the case.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 22 April 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.