Claim No: CFI-027-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY PJSC
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYRPUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
UPON reading the Application No. CFI-027-2016/9 filed by the Defendant/Appellant on 23 May 2018 in respect of the Defendant/Appellant’s application for an extension of time to file its skeleton argument to appeal against the judgment of Justice Roger Giles dated 12 February 2018 on the strike out and/or immediate judgment application (the “Appeal”)
AND UPON the agreement of the Claimants/Respondents and the Defendant/Appellant
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Court grants permission pursuant to Rule 4.2(1) of the DIFC Court Rules for the deadline for the Defendant/Appellant to file its skeleton argument in support of the Appeal to be extended to 28 June 2018.
2. The Appeal is stayed until the skeleton argument is served by the Defendant/Appellant in accordance with paragraph 1 above.
3. There shall be no order as to costs.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 4 June 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.