Claim No. CFI-027-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY P.J.S.C.
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYPRUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
(1) DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
(2) JOSEPH EL FADL
ORDER OF JUSTICE ROGER GILES
UPON the Judgment of Justice Roger Giles dated 12 February (the “Judgment”)
AND UPON Claimants’ Appeal Notice dated 8 March 2018 seeking permission to appeal against the Judgment on the joinder application and the skeleton argument filed in support (the “Claimants’ Appeal)
AND UPON the Defendants’ submissions dated 2 July 2018 in response to the Claimants’ Appeal
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT permission to appeal be granted on the ground that the subject-matter of the appeal is a matter of general importance constituting a compelling reason why the appeal should be heard
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of Issue: 28 August 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.