Claim No: CFI 013-2018
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
IRAQ TELECOM LIMITED
(1) ABDULHAMEED ABDULLAH MOHAMMED SALIH AQRAWI
(2) NOZAD HUSSEIN JUNDI
(3) RAYMOND SAMIR ZINA RAHMEH
(4) INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER NASSIR AL NASSER
UPON reviewing the Claimant’s Application Notice dated 11 September 2018 to extend the time of service on the First, Second and Third Defendants (“the Application”);
AND UPON reviewing the witness statement of Mr. Shane Jury dated 11 September 2018;
AND PURSUANT TO Rule 7.21 of the Rules of the DIFC Courts;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY THAT:
1. The Application is granted.
2. The deadline for service of the Claim Form on the First Defendant, Second Defendant and Third Defendant shall be extended by a period of six months to 12 March 2019.
3. Costs in the case.
Nassir Al Nasser
Date of Issue: 12 September 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.