Claim No. CFI-033-2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BANKMED (SAL) TRADING IN THE DIFC UNDER THE TRADE NAME BANKMED (DUBAI)
(1) FAST TELECOM GENERAL TRADING LLC
(2) ALI MOHAMMED SALEM ABU ADAS
(3) MOHAMMED JAWDAT AYESH MUSTAFA AL BARGOUTHI
(4) SAIF SEED SULAIMAN MOHAMED AL MAZROUEI
(5) IBRAHIM SAIF HORMODI
(6) AHMED ABDEL KADER HAMDAN ZAHRAN
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Applicant’s (“Fourth Defendant”) Application and supporting documents (the “Application”)
AND UPON reviewing the Respondent’s (“Claimant”) submissions in response
AND UPON hearing the parties’ submissions at the oral hearing on 31 October 2018
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Application to set aside the Default Judgment of Judicial Officer Nassir Al Nasser dated 29 October 2017 is granted.
2. The Fourth Defendant is permitted to file a Statement of Defence within 14 days of this Order.
3. Costs in the case.
Maha Al Mehairi
Date of issue: 19 November 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.