Claim No: CFI-061-2018
IN THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) KHALDOUN TABARI
(2) ZEINA TABARI
TABARAK INVESTMENT LLC
UPON the parties agreeing directions in respect of the Respondent’s challenge to the jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts (Application number CFI-006-2018/1) (the “Application”)
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Claimants shall serve any evidence in response to the Application by 4pm on 29 November 2018;
2. The Respondent shall serve any evidence in reply by 4pm on 24 December 2018;
3. The Application bundle shall be agreed by the parties and filed by the Respondent by 4pm on 7 February 2019;
4. The parties shall serve and file skeleton arguments by 4pm on 28 February 2019;
5. The parties shall serve and file any authorities by 4pm on 28 February 2019;
6. The Application shall be heard at a hearing to be listed for a one day on or around 5 March 2019 (with one day in reserve).
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 21 November 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.