Claim Number: CFI-002-2017
IN THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
KBC ALDINI CAPITAL LIMITED
(1) DAVID BAAZOV
(2) CANACCORD GENUITY CORP
(3) CANACCORD GENUITY (DUBAI) LIMITED
UPON the Claimant amending its Amended Particulars of Claim dated 27 June 2017 and seeking permission from the parties to re-amend
AND UPON the First Defendant having filed an Application Notice dated 11 November 2018 seeking to strike out the paragraphs referring to US law in the Amended Particulars of Claim (the “Application”)
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Parties agree to the amendments as set out in the draft Re-Amended Particulars of Claim dated 5 November 2018.
2.The Claimant shall file and serve its Re-Amended Particulars of Claim by 22 November 2018.
3. The First Defendant’s Application is withdrawn.
4. The First Defendant shall file and serve its Defence by 29 November 2018.
5. The Claimant shall file and serve its Reply to the First Defendant’s Defence by 20 December 2018.
6. The Claimant shall serve this Order on the First, Second and Third Defendants.
7. Costs in the Application, together with those flowing from the amendments to the Amended Particulars of Claim (the “Re-Amended Particulars of Claim”) shall be reserved until the Case Management Conference.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 27 November 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.