Claim No. CFI-015-2018
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRECOURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) ED&F MAN CAPITAL MARKETS MENA LIMITED
(2) ED&F MAN CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED
(1) SAYYED HUSSAIN
(2) RJ O’BRIEN MENA CAPITAL LIMITED
(3) STEPHEN GHALLAMI
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Claimant’s application and supporting documents filed on 27 November 2018 seeking the Defendants’ Statements of Defence to be struck out unless they comply with the Order of H.E. Justice Omar Al Muhairi dated 31 October 2018 and seeking an Order requesting the parties to exchange witness statements on 6 December 2018 and seeking an Order for the Defendants to pay the Claimants costs of the application (the “Application”)
AND UPON reviewing the Respondents’ submissions in response to the Application
AND UPON reviewing all relevant material and correspondence in the matter
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Claimant’s Application is denied.
2. The Defendants are to comply with the Order of H.E. Justice Al Muhairi dated 31 October 2018 by 4pm on 13 December 2018.
3. The Parties are to submit any bundle of authorities, skeleton arguments, witness statements and supporting documents they wish to rely on at the trial hearing in the appropriate time frame as prescribed by the relevant Rules of the DIFC Court.
4. Costs shall be costs in the case.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 10 December 2018
Time: 12 pm
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.