Case No. CFI-033-2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) BANKMED (SAL) TRADING IN THE DIFC UNDER THE TRADE NAME BANKMED (DUBAI)
(1) FAST TELECOM GENERAL TRADING LLC
(2) ALI MOHAMMED SALEM ABU ADAS
(3) MOHAMMED JAWDAT AYESH MUSTAFA AL BARGOUTHI
(4) SAIF SEED SULAIMAN MOHAMED AL MAZROUEI
(5) IBRAHIM SAIF HORMODI
(6) AHMED ABDEL KADER HAMDAN ZAHRAN
ORDER WITH REASONS OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Applicant’s (“Claimant’s”) Application dated 5 December 2018 and supporting documents (the “Request”) seeking Default Judgment against the Fourth Defendant
AND UPON reviewing the Respondent’s submissions in response
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Request for Default Judgment against the Fourth Defendant is dismissed.
2. Costs shall be costs in the case.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 10 December 2018
SCHEDULE OF REASONS
1.The Fourth Defendant filed his Statement of Defence at the Registry on time. The Court takes into account the National Holiday which took place 30 November until 4 December 2018.
2. The Fourth Defendant’s Statement of Defence was filed on 4 December 2018 which was the first working day following the National Holiday.
3. Therefore, I find the Request to be without merit and should be dismissed. Costs shall be costs in the case.
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.