Claim No: CFI-048-2018
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(The Danish Customs and Tax Administration)
(1) ELYSIUM GLOBAL (DUBAI) LIMITED
(2) ELYSIUM PROPERTIES LIMITED
ORDER OFJUSTICE SIR JEREMY COOKE
UPON reviewing the Claimant’s application dated 18 December 2018
AND UPON reading the Third Witness Statement of Damian Crosse
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Defendants shall, by 5pm Dubai time on 18 December 2018:
(a) Notify the Claimant whether they oppose the application or not
(b) File any evidence upon which they wish to rely in relation to the application.
2.The Claimant shall file any evidence in reply by 5pm on 23 December 2018.
3. The Court will determine the application on paper, unless the evidence filed by parties shows that there is good reason for the matter to be determined at a hearing.
4. If the Court determines that such a hearing is required, it will take place before the 4 January 2019 (pursuant to RDC 23.13.), if necessary by video-conference or telephone.
5. Liberty to apply within 48 hours, as this order is made, as a matter of urgency, on the Claimant’s application without hearing from the Defendants.
6. Costs reserved.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date Issued: 12 December 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.