Claim No. CFI-033-2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRECOURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BANKMED (SAL) TRADING IN THE DIFC UNDER THE TRADE NAME BANKMED (DUBAI)
(1) FAST TELECOM GENERAL TRADING LLC
(2) ALI MOHAMMED SALEM ABU ADAS
(3) MOHAMMED JAWDAT AYESH MUSTAFA AL BARGOUTHI
(4) SAIF SEED SULAIMAN MOHAMED AL MAZROUEI
(5) IBRAHIM SAIF HORMODI
(6) AHMED ABDEL KADER HAMDAN ZAHRAN
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE OMAR AL MUHAIRI
UPON reviewing the Fourth Defendant’s application for an extension of time to file its Statement of Defence dated 27 November 2018 and supporting documents (the “Application”)
AND UPON reviewing the Fourth Defendant’s Statement of Defence filed 5 December 2018
AND UPON reviewing the Claimant’s submissions in response filed 27 November 2018.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Fourth Defendant’s Application is granted.
2. The Fourth Defendant’s filing of its Statement of Defence on 5 December 2018 is accepted.
3. Cost shall be in the case.
Nour Al Hineidi
Date of issue: 16 December 2018
Time: 4 pm
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.