Claim No. CFI-015-2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
DIVERSIFIED ACL GROUP
DIVERSIFIED DRILLING HOLDINGS LIMITED
ORDER OF JUDICIAL OFFICER NASSIR AL NASSER
UPON the Case Management Order dated 30 December 2018
AND UPON reviewing the Claimant and the Defendant’s Request to Produce
AND UPON the parties’ response to the Requests to Produce
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Claimant shall produce the Requests 4, 6, 8, 9 and 17 in the Defendant’s Redfern Schedule dated 18 March 2019 by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 28 March 2019.
2. The Courts reject the Defendant’s requests 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 20 on the grounds that there is a lack of sufficient relevance or materiality, an unreasonable burden to produce the requested evidence and grounds of commercial or technical confidentiality that the Court determines to be compelling.
3. The Defendant shall produce the Requests 1, 3 and 4 in the Claimant’s Redfern Schedule dated 18 March 2019 by no later than 4pm on Thursday, 28 March 2019.
4. The Courts reject the Claimant’s request 2 on the grounds that there is a lack of sufficient relevance or materiality, an unreasonable burden to produce the requested evidence and grounds of commercial or technical confidentiality that the Court determines to be compelling.
5. Costs shall be costs in the case.
7. The parties shall have liberty to apply.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of Issue: 20 March 2018
The Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.
The content of the DIFC Courts website is provided for information purposes only and should be disregarded when making decisions on inheritance and any other matters. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, the DIFC Courts makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy, authenticity or completeness of the content on this website, which is subject to change at any time without notice. The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice by the DIFC Courts or any person employed or connected with it or formerly so employed or connected, to any person on any matter, be it in relation to inheritance, succession planning or otherwise. You are strongly advised to obtain specific, personal advice from a suitably qualified lawyer in relation to your personal circumstances and your objectives. The DIFC Courts does not assume any liability and shall not be liable to you for any damages, including but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website, its administration and any content or lack thereof found on it. The information on this web site is not to be displayed except in full screen format. Although care has been taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, no guarantee can be given about the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any of the material that this site may be linked to or other material on the internet. The DIFC Courts cannot accept any responsibility for the content of material that may be encountered therein.