Claim No: 020/2009
THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
Before the Honourable Justice David Williams, on 24 September 2009
|NBD SANA CAPITAL MGMT SHAREHOLDING CO.
(1) NBD SANA CAPITAL GP
(2) SURESH KUMAR
Upon hearing Counsel for the Applicant Mr. Mark Wilson of Kennedys and Counsel for the Respondents, Mr. John Reynolds of Lovells (Middle East) LLP, on 24 September 2009
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. The Return Date fixed by the Court for 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday 23 September 2009 shall be adjourned to 18 and 19 October 2009 for the hearing before a Judge sitting alone of the application to set aside the interim injunction
2. The Respondents shall not later than 4:00 p.m. on 1 October 2009 provide to the Court and to the Applicant written confirmation of the precise matters to be raised by the Respondents at the hearing in seeking to have the interim injunction made by Order of the Court on 2 September 2009 set aside.
3. The Respondents shall not later than 4:00 p.m. on 4 October 2009 file and serve on the Applicant any witness statement(s) upon which the Respondents wish to rely in answer to the application.
4. The Applicant shall not later than 4:00 p.m. on 13 October 2009 file and serve on the Respondents any witness statement(s) upon which the Applicant wishes to rely in reply.
5. The parties shall not later than 4:00p.m. on 15 October 2009 file and serve on each other skeleton arguments and shall file an agreed bundle.
6. Until the trial of this action or further order in the meantime, paragraphs 1) to 3) inclusive and 5) to 7) inclusive of the Order made on 2 September 2009 shall remain in force.
7. Both parties shall have liberty to apply.
8. At the request of the parties and with the approval of the Registrar March 21-25 2010 are provisionally reserved for a
substantive hearing, if such a hearing is needed.
Amna Al Owais
Date of Issue: 30th September 2009
At 01:30 pm