Claim No. CFI 037/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
WILLIAM DANIEL MILLIGAN
AL MOJIL INVESTMENT LIMITED
MOHAMMED AL-MOJIL GROUP
UPON the Claimant and the First and Second Defendant (together the “Parties”) having agreed to stay proceedings on 14 March 2016 and subsequently on 26 March 2016 in order for mediation to be arranged and for settlement to be achieved, if possible
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Court proceedings shall be stayed from 29 March 2016 until 29 May 2016 to enable mediation to occur.
2. The Parties shall update the Court by no later than 4pm on 29 March 2016 as to the progress of the mediation.
3. In the event that the mediation is unsuccessful, the Case Management Conference that has been listed to be held on Monday, 20 June 2016 will proceed in relation to the First Defendant.
4. Notwithstanding the above, if the mediation is unsuccessful, the Second Defendant is to file its application to contest jurisdiction ( the “Second Defendant’s Application”) by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 5 June 2016.
5. The Claimant’s evidence in answer to the Second Defendant’s Application is to be filed by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 26 June 2016.
6. The Second Defendant’s evidence in reply, if any, is to be filed by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 3 July 2016.
7. The hearing on the Second Defendant’s application will take place in July 2016.
Date of Issue: 6 April 2016
The Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.
The content of the DIFC Courts website is provided for information purposes only and should be disregarded when making decisions on inheritance and any other matters. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, the DIFC Courts makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy, authenticity or completeness of the content on this website, which is subject to change at any time without notice. The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice by the DIFC Courts or any person employed or connected with it or formerly so employed or connected, to any person on any matter, be it in relation to inheritance, succession planning or otherwise. You are strongly advised to obtain specific, personal advice from a suitably qualified lawyer in relation to your personal circumstances and your objectives. The DIFC Courts does not assume any liability and shall not be liable to you for any damages, including but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website, its administration and any content or lack thereof found on it. The information on this web site is not to be displayed except in full screen format. Although care has been taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, no guarantee can be given about the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any of the material that this site may be linked to or other material on the internet. The DIFC Courts cannot accept any responsibility for the content of material that may be encountered therein.