Claim No: CFI 022/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) HISHAM AKRAM MOHAMED SAYED AHMED
(2) MOHAMED AKRAM MOHAMED SAYED AHMED EID
(3) SAMIA SAAD ELSHAZLY
(4) TAREK MOHAMED MEDHAT ABDELHADY ABDELRAHMAN
(1) ALADDIN HASSOUNA SABA
(2) MOHAMED HAZEM BARAKAT (ALSO KNOWN AS HAZEM BARAKAT)
(3) WAEL MOHAMED SAYED EL MAHGARY
ORDER OF REGISTRAR MARK BEER
UPON reviewing the Claimants’ Application Notice CFI-022-2015/3 dated 21 June 2016 seeking permission to extend the deadline by which the Claim Form must be served and permission to amend the Claim Form
AND UPON reviewing the Second Witness Statement of Mark O’Flynn dated 20 June 2016
AND UPON reviewing the Order of Judicial Officer Nassir Al Nasser dated 21 December 2015 granting a 6 month extension to serve the Claim Form on the Defendants
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Claimants be granted permission to amend the address for the Third Defendant in the Amended Claim Form.
2. The Claimants be granted a further 6 month extension of time to serve the Amended Claim Form issued on 8 July 2015 on the Third Defendant in Egypt or elsewhere.
3. The Amended Claim Form shall be served by no later than Sunday 8 January 2017, unless extended by a further order.
4. There be no order as to costs.
Date of issue: 22 June 2016
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.