Claim No: CFI 019/2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
SEAN SHAHROKH ETTEHADIEH
GOLD HOLDING LIMITED
ORDER OF H.E. JUSTICE ALI AL MADHANI
UPON reviewing the Claimant’s Application Notice CFI-019-2016/1 dated 11 August 2016 seeking permission to add a Defendant to these proceedings
AND UPON reviewing Part 20 of the Rules of the DIFC Courts (“RDC”)
AND UPON reviewing the evidence recorded on the case file
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The company ‘Gold AE DMCC’ be added as a party to these proceedings as the Second Defendant.
2. The Claimant shall, within 14 days of the date of this order, amend the claim form and particulars of claim, pursuant to RDC 20.22(1).
3. The Claimant shall, within 14 days of the date of this order, serve a copy of this order on all parties to the proceedings and any other person affected by it, pursuant to RDC 20.22(2).
4. The Claimant shall, within 14 days of the date of this Order, serve a copy of the following documents on all the Defendants to these proceedings pursuant to RDC 20.22(3):
(a) The amended particulars of claim
(b) The amended claim form
(c) Forms for admitting, defending and acknowledging the claim
(d) Copies of the statements of case and any other documents referred to in any statements of case.
5. The Claimant shall, within 7 days of the date of service of documents listed in paragraph 4 above, file a Certificate of Service for each Defendant.
6. The company ‘Gold AE DMCC’ shall become a party to the proceedings once served with an amended claim form, as per RDC 20.23.
Date of issue: 28 August 2016
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.