Claim No: CFI 008/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BOCIMAR INTERNATIONAL N.V.
EMIRATES TRADING AGENCY LLC
ORDER OF REGISTRAR MARK BEER
UPON the debt owed by the Judgment Debtor to the Judgment Creditor pursuant to:
(1) the Orders made on 17 July 2014 by the High Court of England and Wales pursuant to Section 66 of the Arbitration Act (respectively, the “First Order” and the “Second Order” as more particularly described in the Claim Form issued on 30 March 2015);
(2) the Consent Order in the DIFC Courts of First Instance dated 26 January 2016; and
(3) the Judgment of Justice Sir John Chadwick dated 28 January 2016
AND UPON considering the Orders issued by the Court on 17 July 2016 (the “Part 50 Orders”) requiring that the following individuals attend Court to provide information pursuant to Part 50 of the Rules of the DIFC Courts (the “RDC”):
(1) Dani Baroudi, Licensed Manager of the Judgment Debtor;
(2) Bartholomew Kamya, Authorised Representative of the Judgment Debtor;
(3) Rashid Abdulla Ahmad Al Ghurair, Chairman of ETA Ascon Holding LLC, the 100% shareholder of the Judgment Debtor;
(4) Abdulaziz Abdullah Al Ghurair, Managing Director of ETA Ascon Holding LLC; and
(5) Ibrahim Abdullah Ahmad Al Ghurair, Licensed Manager of ETA Ascon Holding LLC
AND UPON the Judgment Creditor’s request at the Part 50 hearing on 1 August 2016 to grant an Order permitting alternative methods of service of the Part 50 Orders pursuant to RDC 9.32
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Judgment Creditor shall be permitted to serve the Part 50 Orders for Mr Dani Baroudi and Mr Bartholomew Kamya by fax, registered mail and/or hand delivery to:
(a) ETA Star House Building
Deira, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 271 33 33
Fax: +971 4 272 97 61
(b) The registered address of the Judgment Debtor as set out in its commercial license.
2. The Judgment Creditor shall have liberty to apply by way of Part 23 Application for any further orders for alternative methods of service of the Part 50 Orders.
Date of issue: 27 September 2016
The Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.
The content of the DIFC Courts website is provided for information purposes only and should be disregarded when making decisions on inheritance and any other matters. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, the DIFC Courts makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy, authenticity or completeness of the content on this website, which is subject to change at any time without notice. The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice by the DIFC Courts or any person employed or connected with it or formerly so employed or connected, to any person on any matter, be it in relation to inheritance, succession planning or otherwise. You are strongly advised to obtain specific, personal advice from a suitably qualified lawyer in relation to your personal circumstances and your objectives. The DIFC Courts does not assume any liability and shall not be liable to you for any damages, including but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website, its administration and any content or lack thereof found on it. The information on this web site is not to be displayed except in full screen format. Although care has been taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, no guarantee can be given about the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any of the material that this site may be linked to or other material on the internet. The DIFC Courts cannot accept any responsibility for the content of material that may be encountered therein.