Claim No. CFI 037/2015
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
WILLIAM DANIEL MILLIGAN
AL MOJIL INVESTMENT LIMITED
UPON the Order of the Deputy Chief Justice dated 3 October 2016
AND UPON the parties agreeing to vary paragraphs of the Case Management Order of H.E. Justice Ali Al Madhani dated 3 August 2016 (the “CMC Order”)
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Defendant shall file and serve its Amendment Statement of Defence to the Amended Particulars of Claim by no later than 4pm on Wednesday, 26 October 2016.
2.The Claimant shall file the Amended Reply to the Defendant’s Amended Defence by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 6 November 2016.
3. Paragraphs 13,14 and 16 of the CMC Order are varied, so that signed statements of
4. of fact and hearsay notices are to filed and served by the parties by no later than 4pm on Sunday, 20 November 2016.
5. Witness Statements in reply are to be filed and served by 4pm on Thursday, 1 December 2016.
6. The parties are to file and serve a Progress Monitoring Information Sheet by 4pm on Monday, 5 December 2016.
7. The trial of this matter is to take place at 2pm on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 and Wednesday, 14 December 2016, and the Court will reserve Thursday, 15 December 2016 in the event a third day is required for the hearing.
Amna Al Owais
Date of Issue: 24 October 2016
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.