Claim No. CFI 036/2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) BARCLAYS BANK PLC
(2) CREDIT SUISSE LOAN FUNDING L.L.C.
(3) MIDTOWN ACQUISITIONS L.P.
(4) SPECIAL SITUATIONS INVESTING GROUP INC
ESSAR GLOBAL FUND LIMITED
UPON reviewing the First, Second and Fourth Claimants’ Application Notice CFI-036-2016/4 dated 13 February 2017 seeking their removal as parties from the proceedings
AND UPON all parties to the proceedings having agreed to the terms set forth in this Order
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The First, Second and Fourth Claimants shall be removed as claimants from these proceedings.
2. The Third Claimant, Midtown Acquisitions LP, shall file with the Court and serve upon the Defendant an amended claim form and particulars of claim (in each case limited to those amendments that are required as a consequence of the removal of the First, Second and Fourth Claimants) within 14 days of this order being made and in any event by no later than 4pm on Thursday 16 March 2017.
3. A copy of this order shall be served by the First, Second and Fourth Claimants on the Third Claimant and on the Defendant.
4. The Third Claimant shall pay the Defendant’s costs of and occasioned by this application and any consequent amendments to any statement of case, to be the subject of detailed assessment if not agreed.
Maha Al Mehairi
Date of Issue: 2 March 2017
The Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dubai International Financial Centre and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.
The content of the DIFC Courts website is provided for information purposes only and should be disregarded when making decisions on inheritance and any other matters. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, the DIFC Courts makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy, authenticity or completeness of the content on this website, which is subject to change at any time without notice. The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice by the DIFC Courts or any person employed or connected with it or formerly so employed or connected, to any person on any matter, be it in relation to inheritance, succession planning or otherwise. You are strongly advised to obtain specific, personal advice from a suitably qualified lawyer in relation to your personal circumstances and your objectives. The DIFC Courts does not assume any liability and shall not be liable to you for any damages, including but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website, its administration and any content or lack thereof found on it. The information on this web site is not to be displayed except in full screen format. Although care has been taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, no guarantee can be given about the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any of the material that this site may be linked to or other material on the internet. The DIFC Courts cannot accept any responsibility for the content of material that may be encountered therein.