Claim No. CFI 036/2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) BARCLAYS BANK PLC
(2) CREDIT SUISSE LOAN FUNDING L.L.C.
(3) MIDTOWN ACQUISITIONS L.P.
(4) SPECIAL SITUATIONS INVESTING GROUP INC
ESSAR GLOBAL FUND LIMITED
UPON reviewing the First, Second and Fourth Claimants’ Application Notice CFI-036-2016/4 dated 13 February 2017 seeking their removal as parties from the proceedings
AND UPON all parties to the proceedings having agreed to the terms set forth in this Order
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The First, Second and Fourth Claimants shall be removed as claimants from these proceedings.
2. The Third Claimant, Midtown Acquisitions LP, shall file with the Court and serve upon the Defendant an amended claim form and particulars of claim (in each case limited to those amendments that are required as a consequence of the removal of the First, Second and Fourth Claimants) within 14 days of this order being made and in any event by no later than 4pm on Thursday 16 March 2017.
3. A copy of this order shall be served by the First, Second and Fourth Claimants on the Third Claimant and on the Defendant.
4. The Third Claimant shall pay the Defendant’s costs of and occasioned by this application and any consequent amendments to any statement of case, to be the subject of detailed assessment if not agreed.
Maha Al Mehairi
Date of Issue: 2 March 2017
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.