Claim No: CFI-027-2016
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY PJSC
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYRPUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
MR JOSEPH EL FADL
UPON the Consent Order issued by the Court on 3 April 2018 in respect of the draft Re-Amended Particulars of Claim (the “RAPOC”) and the Claimants’ application for permission to appeal against the judgment of Justice Roger Giles dated 12 February 2018 on the joinder application filed by the Claimants on 5 March 2018 (the “Joinder Appeal “)
AND UPON the Claimants providing a draft RAPOC to the Defendant on 29 April 2018 and the Defendant having requested that further amendments be made to the RAPOC
AND UPON the agreement of the Claimants, the Defendant and the Respondent
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Claimants shall provide the revised draft RAPOC on or before 4 June 2018.
2. The Respondent shall file any written submissions in response to the Claimants’ Joinder Appeal application by 2 July 2018.
3. The Defendant shall file its Defence 28 days after the Court has made a final ruling on the Joinder Appeal.
4. There shall be no order as to costs.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 4 June 2018
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.