Claim No. CA-011-2018
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY P.J.S.C.
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYPRUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
UPON the agreement of the Claimants and the Defendants
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The time limit at paragraph 4 of the Judgment of the Court of Appeal of 13 March 2019 shall be extended as follows:
“In the event that the parties cannot agree on costs, they shall write to the Court by 4pm on Monday 8 April 2019 to explain the position, or their respective positions and to seek directions, which can be given in writing, or if truly necessary at a further hearing.”
2. There shall be no order as to costs.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 9 April 2019
The Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data and personal information.
Dispute Resolution Authority and all its affiliates employees, vendors, contract workers, shall follow Information Security Management System in all the processes and technology.