Claim No: CFI 004/2007
THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
|ARABTEC CONSTRUCTION LLC||Claimant/Part 20 Defendant|
ULTRA FUJI INTERNATIONAL LLC
|Defendant/Part 20 Claimant|
UPON reading the correspondence filed by counsel representing the parties IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. The expert's reports referred to in paragraph 1.7 of the Order dated 24th September 2008 ("Order") are to be lodged with the Court
and served on the parties (or their legal representatives) by 4pm on 13th October 2008, Consequently, service of particulars under paragraph 2 of the Order shall be extended to 4 pm on 19th October 2008 and the trial bundle under paragraph 6 of the Order is to be produced by 4pm on 26th October 2008 (the contents to be agreed by 19th October 2008).
2. The period of time for production of documents pursuant to paragraph 4.1 of the Order is extended to 4pm on 9th October 2008. The date by which the Defendant must lodge with the Court and serve on the Claimant's legal representatives an affidavit which complies with paragraph 4.2 of the Order is also extended to 4pm on 9th October 2008.
3. The Claimant's applications made in respect of paragraph 4.1 and 4.3 of the Order are adjourned to the trial.
4. Liberty is granted to both parties to apply to discharge, vary or amend the Orders made in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 above on or after 13th October 2008 upon not less than 24 hours' notice in writing to the Court and to the other party.
5. Costs in the case in respect of paragraph 1 above. In respect of paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the Defendant shall bear the costs of the application.
Date of Issue: 6th October 2008
At 4:30 pm