Welcome to the DIFC Courts website. To optimise the experience, this website only uses strictly necessary cookies.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information. They are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They don’t tell us who you are but they do enable us to recognise your device and where you have made various preferences or actions they enable us to remember them.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your experience of our websites. The cookies can help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
DIFC Courts websites are designed to function optimally with cookies enabled. You can, however, disable cookies via your website browser settings. This may mean, however, that you may no longer have access to some of our website features. Please note that even with all cookies disabled, a tiny amount of information will continue to be retrieved from your web browser. This information is necessary for the basic functioning of our website.
UPON reading the correspondence filed by counsel representing the parties IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. The expert's reports referred to in paragraph 1.7 of the Order dated 24th September 2008 ("Order") are to be lodged with the Court and served on the parties (or their legal representatives) by 4pm on 13th October 2008, Consequently, service of particulars under paragraph 2 of the Order shall be extended to 4 pm on 19th October 2008 and the trial bundle under paragraph 6 of the Order is to be produced by 4pm on 26th October 2008 (the contents to be agreed by 19th October 2008).
2. The period of time for production of documents pursuant to paragraph 4.1 of the Order is extended to 4pm on 9th October 2008. The date by which the Defendant must lodge with the Court and serve on the Claimant's legal representatives an affidavit which complies with paragraph 4.2 of the Order is also extended to 4pm on 9th October 2008.
3. The Claimant's applications made in respect of paragraph 4.1 and 4.3 of the Order are adjourned to the trial.
4. Liberty is granted to both parties to apply to discharge, vary or amend the Orders made in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 above on or after 13th October 2008 upon not less than 24 hours' notice in writing to the Court and to the other party.
5. Costs in the case in respect of paragraph 1 above. In respect of paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the Defendant shall bear the costs of the application.