Claim No: CFI 013/2010
THE JUDICIAL AUTHORITY OF THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
|DR ALFRED WIEDERKEHR & DR GEORG WIEDERKEHR||Applicants|
DIWAN CAPITAL LTD
ORDER OF JUSTICE SIR JOHN CHADWICK MADE ON 23 JUNE 2010
UPON hearing Dr Gordian Gaeta representing the Applicants
AND UPON hearing Mr Richard Bushman, CEO of Diwan Capital Ltd representing the Respondent
IT IS ORDERED AND DIRECTED THAT:
1. This application is adjourned to the first convenient date on or after 4 July 2010.
2. At the adjourned hearing, the applicants shall—if they are able to do so—put before the Court
a nomination of their proposed Liquidator with a written consent from that Liquidator to act.
3. Subject to any opposition to the Liquidator proposed by the applicants, the appointment may be made by the Registrar
; unless he takes the view that the matter should be brought before a Judge
4. The applicants are to give notice of the adjourned hearing to the other shareholders in the Company with the name of the proposed Liquidator as soon as it is known.
5. If all parties consent, then the appointment can be made at a date earlier than 4 July 2010.
Date of Issue: 28 June 2010