April 01, 2021 court of first instance - Orders
Claim No: CFI 037/2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
ILYAS GAFFAR SABOOWALA
(1) SOMAN KUNIYATH KUNJUNNI NAIR
(2) MINI SOMAN THORUVIL VELUTHEDRATH
(3) RAG FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC
UPON the Parties having agreed to stay the operation of the Case Management Order dated 15 March 2021 (the “CMO”) and accordingly, the proceedings in CFI-037-2017 (the “Proceedings”)
AND UPON reviewing the Rules of the DIFC Courts (“RDC”) and in particular, RDC 1.9(5), RDC 27.1 and RDC 27.7
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. The operation of the CMO and accordingly, the Proceedings, shall be stayed for a period of one month from 31 March 2021 (i.e. until 30 April 2021) (the “Stay”).
2. After the expiry of the Stay, the Parties may agree to vary the terms of the CMO as necessary.
3. The Parties have liberty to apply for the Stay to be lifted upon 72 hours’ notice in writing to the other Party and the Court.
Date of issue: 1 April 2021
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode